Thursday, June 25, 2009

Ronaldo Passes Medical

Ronaldo Passes Medical


Cristiano Ronaldo took one step closer to Real Madrid when he passed his medical. The deal is expected to be concluded in a matter of days.

"I've done all the [medical] tests, all is well, everything perfect," he said. "This will be a challenge, but my career has always been made up of challenges. The expectations for me are great, but I am used to it

Ronaldo is looking forward to the challenge. "Real Madrid is a club that is accustomed to winning, just like Manchester United. It will be good playing with Kaka, a great player who was the best in the world, but not only with him – also with Raúl, Guti and [Iker] Casillas.

"The beginning will be complicated. I was six years in Manchester and there the football is more physical, faster. Anyway, I think when we are good, we adapt ourselves to any kind of football. I expect to adapt quickly."

"I have already said in interviews Real Madrid has always been a club where I wanted to play. But I want to clarify that the fans and the people of Manchester United understood my decision," he said. "It was a mutual agreement, so I'm very happy. It is going to be a very big challenge for me. I still do not know what [shirt] number I will use."

1 comment:

  1. real madrid is taking ronaldo when when he has past his peak i guess

    ReplyDelete